You may see a few gingerbread cookies this holiday season, but how about gingerbread balls?? Probably not! This recipe has that cardinal holiday flavor, but is so much more simple and quick to whip up. Just make sure you have a food processor on hand. If you don’t, then ask for one for Christmas!
No-Bake Gingerbread Balls
- 1 cup cashews raw, unsalted
- 1 cup walnuts raw, unsalted
- 6 dates pitted
- 3 Tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1/2 tsp ginger ground
- 1 dash cloves ground
- 1 dash nutmeg ground
- 1 pinch salt
- shredded coconut unsweetened
- Add all ingredients (except coconut) to a food processor. Process until a sticky dough forms. There will be some visible bits of nuts.
- Roll the dough with your hands into 1 1/2" balls. Place balls on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Place shredded coconut in a food processor and process until it is a powder-like consistency.
- Gently roll each ball into the coconut powder.
For another quick and simple no-bake recipe try the Chocolate Snowballs!
Recipe modified from Tasty Yummies.