If you’re worried about being tempted by the endless holiday treats this time of year, make sure to have these sweet and fudgy bites on-hand to satisfy that sweet tooth. No-bake, 5 ingredient and easy to whip up – it doesn’t get much better than that!
Plant-Based Chocolate Coconut Snowballs
- Food Processor
- 1/4 cup coconut flaked, unsweetened
- 1 cup raw, unsalted almonds or other nuts
- 1/3 cup cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 15 Deget Noor pitted dates
- 1/3 cup water
- If coconut is in large flakes, blend in a food processor or blender for 20 seconds, or until very small and snow-like pieces form. Place is small bowl and set aside.
- Add almonds and cacao to food processor fitted with an S-blade and blend for 15 seconds. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add dates and water to food processor. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Add to almond and cacao mixture. Stir until combined.
- Using damp hands, take about 1 tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball. Next, roll the ball in coconut.
- Place balls on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Place pan in the freezer for 30 minutes before moving balls to a sealed container.