Plant-Based Decadent Chocolate Dip
Rich and creamy decadent chocolate dip, amazing on fruit. Reserve this for a special occasion and be ready for everyone to ask for the recipe!Print Pin
- Combine dates and hot water and let sit for 2 minutes to allow dates to soften.
- In a food processor, process dates and water until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, except almond milk, and process until smooth. Scrape down sides as needed.
- Slowly add almond milk, a little at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately or chilled.
Any nut butter can be used in place of peanut butter and any non-dairy milk in place of almond milk. You will likely be using half of a container of tofu as many containers are 14 oz.
This recipes was adapted from a fondue recipe in Chef AJ’s book Unprocessed.